You may be able to get end-of-tenancy cleaning services from numerous companies in your area, but the true essence of such cleaning can only be obtained from professional service providers. Regarding this, Pure End of Tenancy Cleaning is offering great services such as End of Tenancy Cleaning Watford. Our experts follow a comprehensive checklist to ensure you get your money’s worth of work.
A generic checklist that our experts follow includes but is not limited to;
Drawers and Cabinets
- Both external and internal surfaces should be cleaned.
- Eliminate any leftover food or objects.
- Look for any accumulation of grease or filth and remove it.
- Sanitize and wipe every surface.
- Eliminate any stains or markings.
- Wash the refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and other equipment from the inside out.
- Clean the oven, stovetop, and extractor fan with oil.
Sink and accessories
- Clean and disinfect the drains, faucet, and sink.
- Eliminate any accumulated limescale.
- Mop and sweep hard flooring.
- Carpets can be steam cleaned or vacuumed.
Living Rooms and Bedrooms
Ceilings and walls
- Clear the dust and cobwebs.
- Check for stains or marks on spot-clean walls.
Sills and windows
- Inside and out, clean the sills, frames, and windows.
- For a streak-free finish, polish the glass.
Doors and hardware
- Clean the handles, knobs, and doors.
- Eliminate all traces or fingerprints.
Pieces of furniture
- Every surface should be polished and dusted.
- Vacuum the cushions and upholstery.
- Clean and dust light fixtures, and change the bulbs as necessary.
Glass surfaces and mirrors
- Polish and clean glass surfaces and mirrors.
Grout and tiles
- Clean the grout lines and scrub the tiles.
- Get rid of any mildew or mold growth.
- The toilet should be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Cleanse and disinfect the seat, bowl, and surrounding regions.
Sink and accessories
- The sink, faucet, and counters should all be cleaned and sanitized.
- Polish hardware.
- Eliminate stains from hard water and soap scum.
- Clean and sanitize the shower’s screens and doors.
Cabinets and mirrors
- Polish and clean the mirrors.
- Clean the cabinets’ exteriors and interiors.
- Mop and sweep the floors.
- Be mindful of edges and corners.
- Use of appropriate cleaning products to ensure meticulous cleaning.
Cobwebs and dust
- Dust every surface, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures.
- Clear the cobwebs from the ceiling and corners.
Baseboards and skirting boards
- Clean and sanitize the skirting boards.
- Verify appropriate airflow and clean the air vents.
- Empty every container, and dispose of rubbish correctly.
- Do a last walkthrough to make sure no details are overlooked.
- Retouch any residual marks or stains.
Transfer of keys
After having the service such as the end of tenancy cleaning East London, and ensuring that everything is perfect as per requirement, it would be time to hand over the keys to your landlord or renting agent. Of course, they will redo the inspection, but you don’t have to worry about that as you would have already hired our professional services and done the final inspection to ensure that the level of professionalism they wanted has already been met.
For reference, take pictures both before and after cleaning. This is particularly important especially when you are hiring professional services. Our experts ask you to take pictures while offering services like end of tenancy cleaning Richmond to ensure you are getting the true essence of the service. This means they will ensure that the level of professionalism is achieved and you can confidently show the difference to your landlord if he/she raises any concerns.
How pure end of tenancy cleaning is your best choice?
We are pretty sure by far you have already assessed that we are your best choice particularly if you are based in Watford, Richmond, or East London. But briefly put, we would just say that the level of expertise and professionalism you would get with us is hard to find anywhere else. So, choosing us will give you the guarantee that you are doing exactly what your landlord would want you to and you can have the assurance to have your deposit back in full.